|Let't loose some pounds!
The Rules:1. Use up as much fabric from my stash as possible before buying new one. I know that this relative, but I was thinking about at least 4 fabrics!
2. If I buy fabric, I will not choose cotton poplins or voiles. I will try to buy something I haven't used before, such as chiffon, silk and denim.
3. As I tend to accumulate patterns, I will use first the patterns I have in my stash. And if I buy a pattern, I will try to use it immediately!
4. A lot of my stash fabrics are leftovers from other projects. Therefore, I will trace and fit new patterns before buying fabric to estimate how much I really need.
|I organised my stash - finally!
Naturally, there are a few exceptions :)1. I love to wear jersey and don't have any in my stash (two don't count), so I am allowed to buy some when I am ready to sew the garment. I am ready to sew another Lady Skater. But I am trying to hold off for the last 4 weeks.
2. Travel allowance: I can buy 3 fabrics max (excluding quilting fabrics). And as we are going to Kiev over Easter, I might just make use of that!
3. I am allowed to buy linings, trims, buttons and threads but only after checking I really can't use anything from my stash.